Today’s banking institutions face a variety of challenges in preventing criminal activity while also adhering to government reporting regulations. Based on our extensive knowledge of these needs and demands, Infoglide has developed numerous state-of-the-art software solutions that assist financial institutions in both uncovering criminal activity and complying with the law.
Our solutions include tools for:
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) – Our technology uses powerful entity resolution and social link analysis to detect money laundering networks effectively.
- Know Your Customer (KYC) and Customer Due Diligence (CDD) – Helps banks manage KYC and CDD compliance, either as a stand-alone software solution or in connection with existing technology.
- Sanctions Screening and 314(a) Compliance – Enables banks to accurately check customers against sanctions lists while complying with government regulations.
- First-Party Fraud – Provides financial institutions with a revolutionary tool to seek out and identify first-party fraud before criminals can strike.
- Insider Fraud and Collusion – Software solution which not only screens against known fraudsters, but also detects hidden relationships and criminal networks.
- Enterprise Search and Identity Resolution – Allows banks to search and match identity information, even across departments, without exposing personal or sensitive data.
- Inter-Bank Data Search – Facilitates secure, privacy-compliant data sharing between financial organizations for the purpose of investigating potential fraud.